Hello! My name is Zach Harlow, Park Center's Data & Intake Coordinator. I can help you with any questions you may have about Park Center’s programs and the referral process. To receive monthly updates on Park Center's programs, please email me to be added to the list.
The following programs are taking referrals:
- IOP/OP (Intensive Outpatient Program & Outpatient Program)
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation & Co-Occurring Psychiatric Rehabilitation day programs
- Emerging Adults Psychiatric Rehabilitation day program (ages 18-24)
- SOAR facility (disability applications for persons in hospitals, jails, prisons)
The following programs are taking referrals for a wait list:
- Supported Employment
- Supported Housing for men & women (short wait list)
- Emerging Adults Housing for men & women (ages 18-24)
- Independent Housing (estimated 3-6 months to be called for an interview)
- Safe Haven (homeless shelter for women)
To review admission criteria for each program, click here.
How To Make A Referral:
1. Complete a Referral Form. To complete the online referral, click here. To download a paper Referral Form, click here. Paper forms should be faxed to 615-650-8917. To view Park Center's Privacy Notice, click here.
2. Complete a Release of Information (ROI). To download the ROI, please click here.
3. Once the Referral Form and Release of Information have been received, you will receive a call or email from the Data & Intake Coordinator within 48 hours.
Program Eligibility - please click on the links below for more information